Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm Leaving the Country...But You're Coming With Me

Well, Barbie duty calls and I'm off to Hong Kong. Technically it is not my first time in the city, but previously I had only driven through it on my way to mainland China. It looked awesome and I'm totally stoked about spending some time there.
How much time will I be spending there? About 3 weeks.
What sort of activities will I participate in? I don't know (perhaps I don't want to know).
Will I blog while I'm there and keep everyone posted? Totally.
So, stay tuned as I cross the Pacific once again and venture on another wild adventure (as wild as a Barbie adventure can be anyways).

Til Next Time

P.S. Last time I was in China I saw a couple of "professional" dancers entertaining the masses during a car show. I took a video. I call it "Bad China Dance." Enjoy.

States: 30
Countries: 15

This Post For Those With Limited Attention Spans:
I'm going to Hong Kong.
I'm be there for 3 weeks.
Not sure what I'm going to be doing.
I'll make sure I keep you posted.

1 comment:

ebee said...

more like "bad ass china dance"